Fall 2020 A+S Pass/Fail and Audit Declaration Deadline- Thursday, October 1
Fall 2020 Arts and Sciences Students:
If you intend to take a course as Pass/Fail or plan on auditing a course for the Spring 2016 semester, please note that the deadline for this declaration is Thursday, October 1st.
To complete a course as Pass/Fail or an Audit, please download the respective forms:
Pass Fail Form
Course Audit Form
- The Pass/Fail option is possible for two elective courses that are counted neither in the field of the student’s major or minor requirements, language certificate, nor among the student’s general requirements.
- This option is open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
- Pass/Fail courses may not be applied toward a graduate degree.
- The professor is notified of Pass/Fail students only when the final grade sheets are distributed
- A grade of P carries credit but not quality points, and that a grade of F carries 0.00 quality points and no credit. A grade of F will factor into the grade point average. The choice to declare the Pass/Fail option is binding after the submission of this form. A Pass/Fail grade cannot be changed to a letter grade by the student or instructor.
Audit Course Policy:
- Audited courses are recorded on the transcript, and the cost of the course must be verified at the time of registration. Neither a grade nor credit is given. A designation of AU is listed for the audited course on the transcript.
- The total course load taken for credit and audit in a semester cannot exceed the equivalent of five full courses.
- The choice to declare the Audit option is binding after the submission of this form. A student may not choose to take the course for credit or receive a letter grade after choosing to register for the course listed above as an audit.
Forms may be submitted to email@example.com .
Thursday, October 1