Faculty Staff Knitting Group - The Stitchuation Room
to knit, crochet, embroider, etc.
The Stitchuation Room
(i.e., The Discovery Lab, 1st Floor Library Learning Commons)
12-1pm, September 11
October 1, October 11,
November 1, November 12
What’s The Point?
- Knitting (and other needlecraft) has proven health benefits!
- Plus, crafting with colleagues can help you stay in the loop and build a stronger commu(k)nity!
- If you’d like to knit or crochet as a community service activity, we can help you find a group that can use your hats, socks, baby clothes, or whatever you like to create.
I Might Get Too Busy -- What’s The Commitment?
- You’re not on the hook, just drop in when you can and perhaps share some purls of wisdom.
- Even if you can only come once this term, you are always welcome!
But I Don’t Know How!
- Informal knitting and crocheting lessons are available for novices. We’ll even give you some scrap yarn to get started.
- If possible, bring a pair of knitting needles, preferably size 10 (US) or larger. (We won’t knitpick if they’re a different size, though.)
- Crochet hooks are available for loan.
What Are Those Dates Again?
Usually on the 1st and 11th of the month - the dates that look like knitting needles!
- Wednesday, 9/11
- Tuesday, 10/1
- Friday 10/11
- Friday 11/1
- Tuesday, 11/12 (due to Veteran's Day - but we still got an 11 in there!)
All Faculty and Staff are welcome!
(Students: Check out Tight Knit - EC's awesome student knitting group!)
There may be occasional snacks and ewe are welcome to bring your lunch!
Questions? Contact Karen Storin Linitz or Diane Zydlewski.
Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 12:00pm
Cardinal Cushing Library, Discovery Lab, First Floor
400 Fenway, Boston, MA 02115, USA