Annual Food Drive
The Boston Can Share food drive helps to replenish the Greater Boston Food Bank's shelves during the high demand holiday season. In addition, the Mayor's Fresh Food Fund increases healthy, fresh food access for low-income households struggling to fight hunger with healthy eating at farmers' markets and other venues.
- Proteins such as canned tuna fish, salmon, chicken, turkey, beef stew, and canned meats
- Canned beans and peas, canned nuts, or peanut butter
- Canned fruits and vegetables, juices and dried fruits
- Milk either evaporated or powdered
- Pasta, oatmeal and cereals, rice, canned soups
- Please NO perishable foods, baby food, baby formula or glass containers!
For more information please contact Deirdre Bradley-Turner at email@example.com.
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Emmanuel College, 400 The Fenway, Boston, MA 02115, USA